jacksons

Plumber needs a job,HELP!!

Hi ALL,

Does any one out there know of any Plumbing companies small or large that need an extra employee?

I have just past my certificate 3 after 7 months of gap training and finding it really difficult to get employment.

I had my own business in the u.k for 5 years and I never had any trouble with work.

I also have experience in the aviation industy.Any advice much appreciated.:arghh:

Thanks Andy,

I am constantly on Careersone,Seek and Jobsearch. and I have signed up to a few employment agencies.

its very quiet out there at the moment,not as busy as it was a few years ago!!!

Hi Jacksons,

I saw an advertisement yesterday on careerone (job site) for a plumbing job at Fawcett Plumbing.

I found the link for you, there is a telephone number and an email on there.

http://jobview.careerone.com.au/PLUMBER-Job-SEAFORD-SA-113394227.aspx

Hope this helps!

Chris

Guest andylynnchriskirst

We have found that, but there is still so much more here than in the UK.

Summer is round the corner, so I'm sure that'll help!

Good Luck though!

Chris

Guest smit

dont rely on seek etc, get numbers and addresses and visit or ring up. Ok most might be a waste of time, but it is the way of finding something

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Yeah, I agree with Smit! They are always more interested if someone makes the effort to ring, or even pop there head into the head office.

An email will only get seen if the person regularly checks their email, and if it is seen, might be closed down and forgotten about.