Medical

Guest CountryCym

Guest Rachael

They don't access your records. You have to go to a doctor who is registered to do Oz medicals. They check just about everything including a blood test and you also have to have an x-ray done. We had our x-rays at a private hospital then took them to our medical where the doctor fills in everything and sends it off. The doctor checks ears, nose and throat, does an eye test, checks your joints, takes your weight etc.

Hope this helps,

Rachael.

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:yes we did the same as rachel. we were really nervous, but ended up having a real laugh with the doctor, they do a urine sample , blood tset for 16's and over, reflexes, (the old tap on the knee) i had a breast examination to check for anything unusual, stand on one leg with your eyes shut,touch your toes, andy & the kids had to do it in their boxers, lol :biglaugh:

Guest susanmary38

Hi guys

God what a shock, I was told you just had a chest x-ray for TB,

thanks for the advice, now we know what to look forward to.

Did anyone use there nearest BUPA or local practitioner?

LOL, can't imagine my hubby and son in there boxers gettin examined.

Sue

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:hi guys , you will be given a list of doctors you can use , they have to be on the australian list or you will have to get them done again, you dont get off to lightly either, i had to strip for the examination, but the doctor gave me a blanket, i just kept my clothe on for the gymnastics lol, really its nothing to worry about, enjoy the experience ,have a laugh, and buy some big pants to hide your bits,lol:biglaugh: