Sign in to follow this  
Guest Helen8367

Butchers????

Guest Helen8367

Hi

Hubby is a butcher. Does anyone know the real situation for butchers jobs? He is wholesale ie carcass to supermarket.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks

Helen

Guest jill wright

Hi Helen my OH is a Baker and we look on this website to get an aidea of the job situation over there it shows jobs advertised in the Adelaide advertiserhttp://www.careerone.com.au/. There were quite a few butchers ones whenI looked

Jill

Guest Roo1

A friend of mine's husband is a butcher and works for a supermarket, even though he really wanted to start his own business. He's found it beneficial working for someone else, as there's been a lot to learn when it comes to different cuts of the animal. For example, here they use premium beef as mince.

Try these agencies as well.

www.globaltradesearch.com.au

www.talent2.com

The very best of luck

Judi x

Guest Jon&Sarah

Hi there am a chef but got a job working as a Butcher, there are loads of jobs over here and you will be looking to earn between $60K -$75k better money than the UK, most things are the same apart from everything is very lean lots of trimming and yes only topside for mince!

Any more question email back

Jon

Guest jill wright
    Hi there am a chef but got a job working as a Butcher, there are loads of jobs over here and you will be looking to earn between $60K -$75k better money than the UK, most things are the same apart from everything is very lean lots of trimming and yes only topside for mince!

Any more question email back

Jon

Hi Jon

Phil is a Baker would you happen to know the job situation over there for him .I know your a butcher but one of the shops he worked in over here for 18 years was a butchers/bakers

Thanks Jill/Phil

Guest Libby1971

Hi

I was about to say to pm Jon and Sarah as I know he is one but I see they have been supersmart and done that already!

I have absolutely nothing to helpful to say on this one as I haven't a clue. Sorry!

Libby

Guest Helen8367

Hi All

Thanks for your help on this - its lovely to get helpful replies. Makes me feel more positive when I am having a bad day!!

Helen

Guest Helen8367

Hi Jill

Thanks for your reply. Its just sooooo frustrating!!

H