No reply from ASPC??

Guest mandmick

Guest mandmick

Has anyone had a reply from the ASPC recently, the automated one?

I have sent a few emails lately and not had anything back...

So close to getting case officer!!:arghh:

Guest The Wise Family

This is last weeks update and I believe it is updated every tuesday so try this email address tomorrow.

aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

As of 26 February the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging applications received on 25 February 2008.

Offshore Applications received after 1 September 2007: receipting and acknowledging applications received on 25 February 2008.

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007: All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is acknowledging offshore applications received on 27 August 2007.

Please note that any delay in acknowledging an application does not affect the date on which a valid application is recorded as having been received and does not delay processing of the application.

Once an application has been acknowledged it will be allocated to a case officer for further assessment as soon as possible, however, the ASPC receives a large number of applications and you will not be contacted immediately.

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 25 February 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated to case officers for further processing.

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional) Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas

Paper based applications: 8 August 2007 (subclass 880), 29 August 2007 (subclass 881) and 29 August 2007 (subclass 882)

E-lodged (on-line) applications: 26 July 2007 (subclass 880) and 29 August 2007 (subclass 881) and 29 August 2007 (subclass 882)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas All applications: all applications are now allocated to case officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas All applications: all applications are now allocated to case officers

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ visas (Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496): 19 March 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications: 17 August 2007

General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas (subclasses 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485 and 487) E-lodged (on-line) applications: 29 October 2007 Paper based applications: 16 September 2007

Hope this helps

Gina :v_SPIN:

Guest mandmick

Thank you Wise Family,

I must have just missed that one or there's an error as I usually get a reply even if I send it after Tuesday.. anyhow, we're one day away from our application being allocated a case officer!! our offshore application was lodged on 28th Aug 2007!!yeheee at last!!!:)

Guest The Wise Family

This visa business is a bit stressful isn't it. We did our 475 visa online on the 9th november and they are up to the 29th october so hopefully not long for us too. I cant imagine what a big relief it will be when we finally get it (fingers crossed). Good luck and keep us updated.

Gina :v_SPIN: