Trevali

Info on SRS visa Provisional subclass 475

We are applying under the Graphic Pre-press Tradesperson 4911-1, Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional visa) sub class 475. Does anybody have any information on this type of visa and if there are any pitfalls. If we are successful with our Skills Assessment do we then have to get in touch with the South Australian Government before we send off our visa application.

Many thanks

Trevali

Guest PEZ
    We are applying under the Graphic Pre-press Tradesperson 4911-1, Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional visa) sub class 475. Does anybody have any information on this type of visa and if there are any pitfalls. If we are successful with our Skills Assessment do we then have to get in touch with the South Australian Government before we send off our visa application.

Many thanks

Trevali

Almost certain this is the visa we are (hoping) to go on, i passed TRA for my trade then we filled out more forms which our agent sent off and we was granted sponsorship by SA,after more form filling (and more money) we have now sent off for our visa. As for pitfalls it does mean you have to live and work in Adelaide for 2 years then apply for PR, live in Adelaide a further 2 years (i think i got thar right) before you can move out of SA if you so wish.