charlie

Adelaide United fans

Hi

Out of interest how many people on here are Season ticket holders to Adelaide United or go to every home game.Its Just when we drive down the expressway to a game there are lots of cars with supporters in them .Also which stand.

Cheers

Dean

Guest Team 'W'

Only started going this season, not quite EPL but enjoy the games, even my son has got into it and now wears his Adelaide Utd top with pride! We sit in the West Stand

Guest sithewindows
    Only started going this season' date=' not quite EPL but enjoy the games, even my son has got into it and now wears his Adelaide Utd top with pride! We sit in the West Stand[/quote']

Hi, my son plays in under 12 team and would like to carry on in Adelaide, are there lots of soccer clubs for his age?

Guest deardos

I will be going when I get there. I watch Perth Glory for the few years I lived in Perth, so wanna get into the local football.

Yep, Rich takes the kids every now and again. They're looking forward to the home game against Newcastle Jets so they can boo Heskey (don't know why - it seems to be an unwritten law in our house that Heskey must be boo'd when he touches the ball. It's a Monaghan thing...) Anyway, nice atmosphere there from all accounts.