Guest gormusoglu

Household Utilities

Guest gormusoglu

Hi Guys,

Can anyone give me a list of household utilities such as gas, electric, council tax etc. I am trying to way up pros and cons.

We live in a modest terraced house in england with 3 beds, so looking for similar property utilities prices, not a 4 bed by the sea dream home lol xx

Thanks, any help gratefully received.

Hi there,

we've been here for 8 months now and like you wasn't sure of the prices of things. For us we are renting a 2 bed unit, the gas is about 160 to 250 dollars quaterly for summer to winter and that is for the hot water only. We pay about 250 for the electricity and that is general use and the over and cook top. Our water is a strata, which means there is one meter for 6 properties and is the meter goes over an amount then the households pay the extra, but we've not paid anything yet. As we are renting that's all we pay as far as utilities. We've both got mobiles, only thing else is home and contents insurance and that is about $25 a month.

hope this gets you started

Andy

Hi Guys,

Can anyone give me a list of household utilities such as gas, electric, council tax etc. I am trying to way up pros and cons.

We live in a modest terraced house in england with 3 beds, so looking for similar property utilities prices, not a 4 bed by the sea dream home lol xx

Thanks, any help gratefully received.

Try using this sheet to help with expenses etc.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35653