Another over 35's football team looking for new players

Ed13

Guest sturg
I have no idea how they are shaping up, I couldn't make the 1st friendly, Southern cross only train at drinking anyway:wink:. i'll rock up on a Sunday morning and put my gloves on and hope for the best.
WTF!!!! Are you playing for SC this season? Mate, if you thinking of playing again this season you have to come back to the Doggies!

Guest Costa13

Hi Ed!

I'm 28. I'm new to Adelaide and I was wondering if it's possible to practice with you guys. I've played football through college and a little after that and I really want to get back to the game. Fitness is nothing to write home about though :smile:

Let me know pls. Thanks.

-Andre

WTF!!!! Are you playing for SC this season? Mate, if you thinking of playing again this season you have to come back to the Doggies!

Not even turning out for SC, Joe's having another season playing AFL and i'm going to winter train for surf life saving. Falling out of love with football !! 3years away from watching live soccer and you lose interest in the sport

• 8 months later...
Guest Phil&Miche

hi Ed

i would be keen to join up with football again but it has been a long time since i played so fitness might be an issue! drop me a line if you need another player, or i could just carry the water!!!

Just to let those now down South.

brand new team starting this season in Div 4 for the Aldinga sharks, football oval Port Road

looking for players/ coach assistant to strengthen the teams.

all abilities welcome, training starts Friday 17th Jan at 7pm, then every Wednesday and Friday after.

come down or pm

all welcome

cheap fees and brand new playing kits..

great social

Just to let those now down South.

brand new team starting this season in Div 4 for the Aldinga sharks, football oval Port Road

looking for players/ coach assistant to strengthen the teams.

all abilities welcome, training starts Friday 17th Jan at 7pm, then every Wednesday and Friday after.

come down or pm

all welcome

cheap fees and brand new playing kits..

great social

Ratters, is this another new team or the same one you have put in every thread re football, and often multiple times? Why don't you put it in your sig, TBH you are becoming a spammer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...