uploading doccs

Guest k.minsh

Guest k.minsh

Wonder if anyone can help:arghh:just trying to complete my visa application but am confused.It hasn`t asked me to attatch/upload any doccuments at any part throughout the application form,i1ve completed all 17 pages and its now asking for payment???How do i upload supporting evidence?Does it give you oppurtunity to do so after payment?Would be grateful of any help :smile:

Edited by Diane

Guest Rajne
Wonder if anyone can help:arghh:just trying to complete my visa application but am confused.It hasn`t asked me to attatch/upload any doccuments at any part throughout the application form,i1ve completed all 17 pages and its now asking for payment???How do i upload supporting evidence?Does it give you oppurtunity to do so after payment?Would be grateful of any help :smile:

You need to make the payment first and then you can attach the Docs

Guest superm

yeah - for any work these days, you need to pay up first :)

Then you will be given id and password - using which you can open and login to the eVisa link and see the interface they have to upload the documents.

Suggestion: Upload each and every document you can in support of the points claimed plus your PCC (for each country you have lived >=1 yr cumulatively) plus get done with your meds = if you do this, process will move faster as CO would not have to ask you for anything and would be happy to give you direct grant if he's satisfied.

Best of luck!