Guest Caterman

UK mortgage, working for Australian company, paid in AUD

Guest Caterman

Hi All,

I've been working in Adelaide for some time, it's a lovely place but we've decided that it's time to return to the UK. We're heading back in a couple of months. The company I work for have generously said that I can continue to work for them from the UK, I'll continue with the same contract and so will continue to be paid in AUD.

I'll need to arrange a mortgage in the UK, this is not straightforward given my income will be in AUD whereas the loan will be in GBP. Does anyone know if there are lenders out there that would offer this service? The loan would be for around 150K GBP.

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Carnegies123
        Hi there - as a fellow Pom having relocated from Manchester 5 years ago, please see the attached link to a Part time Accounts Receivable role at a local Adelaide private hospital. 
        Please feel free to apply directly https://www.seek.com.au/job/34502604?type=standout&userqueryid=0212ecc948451df25fe146b75911f616-6078326
        If there is anyone looking for a Full time supply role with an end to end inventory/procurement focus, please feel free to send me your details. 
        I remember how hard it was to find a role when me and my family arrived, so happy to share the above 2 opportunities.
        Thanks, Scott