Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maxibear

Mums and Babies

Guest Maxibear

Hi, I am new to Adelaide having just moved here from London 5 weeks ago with my husband (35 & 36) with our son (8 months). We are moving to Glenelg, and i am interested in meeting mums with babies who are looking to meet new friends.

First time I have been on a forum to "ask to meet friends" so feels a bit odd, but as I am not working, I thought there may be mums out there in the same situation, who would like to meet for a coffee.

Guest LittleMissWildChild

Hi there :)

We're in the same boat as you, more or less. We moved to Adelaide about 9 weeks ago from London, with our now almost 12 month old son. We're both 35. We live a bit of a hike from you - Seaford Rise - but I am sure we can meet somewhere in the middle :) I'm quite keen to find my little boy more babies around his age to play with (most baby groups I have found are filled with very active 2 year olds who are a bit too rough for him), and it would be nice to meet with other mums (and ex Londoners!), as I am job hunting - and bored :) Send me a PM if you're keen :)

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi

I have a baby girl who is 10 months and two older boys, 7 and 5. I've made a few friends on PIA since arriving in December. Always up for meeting more mums and love going for coffee! I'm in Henley Beach.

let me know if you arrange something and I'll come too!

​shelley :))

Guest Maxibear

Hi Shelley

Thanks for the message. Might be meeting up with another lady who contacted me, so when we organise a date I will contact you and let you know, then we can all get together.

speak soon.

​Dun x

Guest Paula H

Hey

im in Seaford rise with a 13, 11 & 4 yr old

old happy to meet up with fellow Londoners xxx :)

hope your all settling in well, PM me if u need anything xx