Free Exercise Classes

Guest maggieandrich

Guest maggieandrich

Hi,

As a family we've been in Adelaide for two and half years. For the last 18 months I have been working away at Olympic Mine site in Roxby Downs.

We moved to Hallet Cove last March and love it here.

I am now starting my own Fitness Studio in Morphett Vale, and for the first week I will be offering FREE group exercise sessions.

I open the 6th May.

the studio is called

Just Class Fitness and is located at the crossroads of Main South Road and Randell Street, or opposite Cheap As Chips and behind Delights.

I have classes to suit everybody, and all fitness levels. More details can be found on my Facebook page, just class fitness or Maggie Summers.

After the first week, pay as you go classes will be $10 each, or I have an opening offer of $300 for 12 months.