Singing is a great sport!

Guest Sarah Bradley

Guest Sarah Bradley

Hi everyone if you like singing in the shower or just like to sing anywhere, singing acappella just might be for you. I discovered this sporting activity in SA but it is a worldwide phenomenon. I now sing with two choruses and 3 quartets and am having a great time. If you were thinking of joining a group I can recommend Onkaparinga Harmony (Sweet Adeline Chorus) for the girls and Adelaide Allsorts for the guys, there are also a couple of senior choruses for those men who have retired Fleurieu Harmony Chorus and the Festival Statesmen Senior (Barbershop Harmony Australia).

All these groups are community organizations and sing for public performance and charity events. Some of them also travel locally and interstate to perform and compete.

Let me know if you want anymore details.

​Sarah