nursing in adelaide on a 457 visa

Guest mrscass

Guest mrscass

Hi, i am a registered nurse planning on moving to Adelaide next year, Aug/Sept time (to give us chance to save up), with my husband and 11month old daughter. What is the best/easiest way to go about it? Thinking of getting a sponsored 457 visa, but need info regarding when to start enquiring, how to get a sponsored job etc, best area in adelaide for young professional family.

Any info will be greatfully received. many thanks x

Guest mrscass

Just to say i have just filled out an online enquiry form with healthcare elite, stating my prefernce to adelaide, my role as a recovery nurse and uploaded my c.v. Hopefully they can help me find an employer who deals with 457 visa applicants in my chosen location and job role.

Guest AliinAus

Personally, Mrscass, I would always consider a PR visa if you have enough points, I know it takes a little longer but it does give you more security.