Guest mcfarscott

Footy blues

Guest mcfarscott

Hi

Four months in and really starting to miss my regular game of footy. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Does anyone else miss the social side of playing footy and if so has anyone managed to find a team to play for or does anyone fancy a gentle kick around sometime??

Cheers

Scott

Guest chippie74

im a bit sad really i go to the school pitch around the corner from me and kick the ball around on my own.

Guest Django

The girls have started a netball team why don't you blokes start a footie team????

Pete

Hello mate , there are plenty of teams around depending on when and what level you play . We play in over 35's league , in seaford if you fancy on a tuesday night ( and if you are old enough ) , or maybe check the local leisure centres for any leagues and maybe sort out a team !!

There are a few sunday leagues around also , just need to get out and involved , but I think you would be very welcome . It seems all the expats enjoy the footie !!

While I am here , anyone know if there is anywhere in particular where the Birmingham City vs aston villa game will be on in the city ( 20th April ), obviously I am looking to watch the game amidst tremendous atmosphere , sadly lacking in the footballing sense in our house between me and the missus !

Cheers ,

Guest chippie74

sunday league football im not really intrested in as im self-employed and the thought of flying in tackles ect nah!!.i was hoping for just a group of lads turning up 5-a-side..beer after

Guest paul_smart
    Hello mate , there are plenty of teams around depending on when and what level you play . We play in over 35's league , in seaford if you fancy on a tuesday night ( and if you are old enough ) , or maybe check the local leisure centres for any leagues and maybe sort out a team !!

There are a few sunday leagues around also , just need to get out and involved , but I think you would be very welcome . It seems all the expats enjoy the footie !!

While I am here , anyone know if there is anywhere in particular where the Birmingham City vs aston villa game will be on in the city ( 20th April ), obviously I am looking to watch the game amidst tremendous atmosphere , sadly lacking in the footballing sense in our house between me and the missus !

Cheers ,

When I was in Oz one of the biggest things for me was missing my team (charlton fan sadly) as some of us never seem to get on sky even when we were in the Prem!!

If you goto www.myp2p.eu this site has all sports you could want except Rugby tho i'm sure there's a link, select the game and you will have to download a chanel specific player, though if you sift through you'll find that 3 channels will prob cover the lot, choose your game and voi la free footie on your computer eg: today it's got the Stoke v Palace game on, Tomorrow Both UEFA games (Liverpool-Arsenal, Chelsea - Fenerbache) plus West ham V Portsmouth. it even has Halifax town versus Ebbsfleet United should the need grab you, but you can only see what's on about 5 days prior to the game being shown. should keep those football demonds away for a while!! :)

Wont create the same atmos as a Uk city pub, that's the sacrifice tho!

sunday league football im not really intrested in as im self-employed and the thought of flying in tackles ect nah!!.i was hoping for just a group of lads turning up 5-a-side..beer after

Chippie, the Tuesday night game at Seaford is 5 a side, not a full game. Unsurprisingly, they all go for a beer afterwards as well!

Liz

Guest chippie74

is it a five-side-league or just a knock about?? plus do they need any players..esp a 33yr old unfit player