Sign in to follow this  
Guest michael negus

yellowbelly

Guest michael negus

hi from mick&jayne

we are new to the site.we have residency visas and are comming to aderlaide in august.jayne is a occupational therapist and is finding getting a job very difficult when applying from the uk.the august visit is a fact finding holiday.has anyone found it difficult in getting work in oz while still living in uk.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hi.

It think it depends on what kind of work that you are after.

I arranged an interview with transit plus before we went on our reccie and got the job and missus has used a nursing agency and has got a job at the Calvary.

So in oue experience its not realy a problem but i have read others like teachers that have had problems finding work whilst being here in the UK.

Matt

Guest wendy&phil

Hi Mick & Jayne

Have just seen your message & we were wondering if you worked at Lincoln County Hosp as OTA a few years ago & live in Sudbrooke. If so this is Wendy who you use to work with. We are emigrating to Adelaide on July !st & would love to hear from you. We hope to hear from you soon & apologise if we have got it wrong!!

Guest michael negus

Hi Wendy and Phil

Yes I am Jayne N. What a nice surprise to get your message. I guess your're still living in Sudbrooke? Would you like to get together??

Jayne & Mick

Guest wendy&phil

Hi Jayne

Did you get an emal from us. Not sure whether i did it correctly. Would love to meet up. What do you suggest. By the way wondered if you know our friends Sue & Ian Davis who have very recently moved to Brisbane. Received a general email from them & saw your name on the list. Look forward to hearing from you.

Wendy

Guest bev_stef

Hi Mick & Jayne

Just wanted to say welcome to PIA, and wish you good luck for finding a job on the other side.

Take care

Bev