Guest sithewindows

Moving in to long term rental

Guest sithewindows

Hi after 6 weeks in Port Noarlunga we are moving in to our long term rental in McLaren Vale on Sunday.

Just wondered if there is anyone on here living down that way?

We are now - we moved about a month ago; it's taken that long to get our internet all back (which has mean the boxes have been mostly unpacked but hasn't been great for keeping in touch!).

We're a family with three children who have all started at the primary school and who seem to be getting on well but are very definitely ready for the holiday (ten week terms really do drag, we all miss half terms still), with moving we're not planning on doing a lot other than exploring a bit so if you'd like to meet up and explore together - even if it's just a winery or cafe - I'd be happy to.

Guest sithewindows

Our boys are both at the primary school aged 9 and 12. Would be good to meet up sometime. Looking forward to getting settled in to a place we can call home. Our container is not here yet but the place is partly furnished so I will put details on here if we decide to buy.

We are now - we moved about a month ago; it's taken that long to get our internet all back (which has mean the boxes have been mostly unpacked but hasn't been great for keeping in touch!).

We're a family with three children who have all started at the primary school and who seem to be getting on well but are very definitely ready for the holiday (ten week terms really do drag, we all miss half terms still), with moving we're not planning on doing a lot other than exploring a bit so if you'd like to meet up and explore together - even if it's just a winery or cafe - I'd be happy to.