Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabsieC

Hi there

Guest BabsieC

We are new to this site, and would like to comment how how informative we think it is.

We currently live in Perth, Scotland and are originally from the Highlands. I am an accountant and my husband, Larry is a builder.

We have been thinking about emigrating for some time, and we are about to start the ball rolling!:wideeyed:

Hopefully with the help of this site we will cope with the process!!

Guest Libby1971

Glad you are joining us.

I wish I had visited Scotland before we left. We are coming back to UK for about 12 days this year but don't think we will make it then. I think we might make it to your neck of the woods in about 2010!

Libby

Guest ems

Hi Babsiec

Welcome to PIA, the great thing about this forum is that everyone is honest and always willing to help out if they can, whether from here in the UK or in Adelaide. Good luck with your plans to emigrate, i hope it all works out for you.

Emma +

Alicia (6) :)

Guest Django

Welcome to PIA,

Like Libby I've never been to Scotland but hope to cross the border before I leave for good. Its on my 'to do' list. ;)

Good luck with everything. Keep us updated and don't be affraid to ask questions if the is anything you are not sure of. There is always someone with an answer.

Pete