Sign in to follow this  
Guest paul_smart

Oz living

Guest paul_smart

Hi,

I went to the second Oz expo in a month this weekend just gone, found some very interesting information that may make some smile:

There is a chart of quality of life, and every country is ranked on crime, education, unemployment, services and ammenities, cost of living etc.

The USA was 17th, the UK was 25th,

Australia ..........5th!!!!!!

Made me smile , goodbye Blighty your my home and I'll never forget you but I'm off!!

Guest Roo1

Hey 5th place, thats not bad, I can live with that! I guess Canada was up there in the top 3 maybe?

Judi x

Guest The Hadleys
    Hi,

I went to the second Oz expo in a month this weekend just gone, found some very interesting information that may make some smile:

There is a chart of quality of life, and every country is ranked on crime, education, unemployment, services and ammenities, cost of living etc.

The USA was 17th, the UK was 25th,

Australia ..........5th!!!!!!

Made me smile , goodbye Blighty your my home and I'll never forget you but I'm off!!

Hi Paul

very interesting read. That in itself is a good enough reason to leave. I am just waiting for my house to be sold and me and my family are off. Can't wait. Good luck with your journey.

Guest paul_smart

Thanks guys,

I think that you can find out the full details on: Immi.govt.com.au look up the statistics there, it will also show you the rating of State - State, I didn't see where canada was but I think it's pretty high, I was amazed the difference was 20 places!! sad really.