Farmwork for 2nd WHV, anything near the city?

Guest danbrown162

Guest danbrown162

Hey guys!

So I've decided that farmwork is going to be the easiest/cheapest route for me to stay an additional year in Adelaide (Plus top up my points for the Ind visa). Most farm jobs are by word of mouth thus why I seek your help. Is there anything 45 minutes within driving distance that you can recommended to me?

Many thanks in advance!

Dan :)

Most farm work in South Australia depends on the time of the year, grape picking almost finished, maybe look at citrus, but I doubt whether you would find anything that near to Adelaide. You may get some in the Riverland, but bear in mind that because of the hours, most farmers would expect you to live on site or at least in a nearby hostel.

There are agencies that recruit workers for the rural sector. Try the notice boards in Hostels within Adelaide, they usually have places that are trying to recruit workers. Also, try Gumtree, there are often vacancies there.

Edited by cliffy
More information