What is the difference between 495 & 475 ?

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

I am confused over all these numbers!

All i know is our visa was called the SIR when we applied!

Has this now been renamed?

What is the difference between the 495 (is that definately us?)and the 475?

Gill

Guest soggy
I am confused over all these numbers!

All i know is our visa was called the SIR when we applied!

Has this now been renamed?

What is the difference between the 495 (is that definately us?)and the 475?

Gill

Hi,

last September they made changes to the visa regulations, the number of visas for workers was reduced from I think 14 to 9, what used to be called a sir 495 is now called a sir 475, so basically it's the same visa with a new name.:)

Simon:D:D

Guest cunnah10
Hi,

last September they made changes to the visa regulations, the number of visas for workers was reduced from I think 14 to 9, what used to be called a sir 495 is now called a sir 475, so basically it's the same visa with a new name.:)

Simon:D:D

Thanks for that!Confusion over!

How's everything going with you and your family?

Gill

Guest soggy
Thanks for that!Confusion over!

How's everything going with you and your family?

Gill

Hi,

things could hardly be better here, I have given up building and bought a coffee shop snack bar in North Adelaide to run with my wife, my first day is Monday 28th, picked up the keys today. My daughter started school in year 11 a few days after we arrived and she enjoys it, she looks forward to school every day, my wife is going to school as well to improve her English, just need to find somewhere to live now as we only have 4 weeks left in OAA.

I know it is still early days, only been here 8 weeks and have kept really busy but we decided if we are moving across the world to a place we have never been then why not take one more chance and totally change direction, so far so good, there are sure to be some tough times ahead but as this may be our one chance to do what we are doing we are going to have a go!:D:D:D:D

Simon

Guest cunnah10
Hi,

things could hardly be better here, I have given up building and bought a coffee shop snack bar in North Adelaide to run with my wife, my first day is Monday 28th, picked up the keys today. My daughter started school in year 11 a few days after we arrived and she enjoys it, she looks forward to school every day, my wife is going to school as well to improve her English, just need to find somewhere to live now as we only have 4 weeks left in OAA.

I know it is still early days, only been here 8 weeks and have kept really busy but we decided if we are moving across the world to a place we have never been then why not take one more chance and totally change direction, so far so good, there are sure to be some tough times ahead but as this may be our one chance to do what we are doing we are going to have a go!:D:D:D:D

Simon

Hey good for you!What a life change for you and you have only been there 8weeks!!Fantastic!

You must be very excited with your new venture!Wish all all the luck in the world and hope it all works out well for you!What was you OAA like?Heard good and bad reports!Not sure what to do really as i bet we would be one of the families that falls into the bad reports and end up in a not so good accomodation in a not so good area!But i suppose we could always move out if it was too bad!

Did you ship your furniture out and if so how long did it take to get to Adelaide?Also how long does it take to go through customs?Is giving ourselves 8 weeks from start to finish about right?

Let us know how your new business venture goes and good luck on your first day of getting the keys on Monday!