scooterdan

Fancy a chat...

Hey Andy,

WE are settling in ok i think....yeah we both job hunting now!! So you on your own or with family..?

How are you doing...where bouts are ya?

Dan and Steph

Hey Dan

I am here with my Fiancee Stacey, we are both fine, things gradually falling in to place now, we are in Grenfell street in the city, our lease runs out in 4 weeks so we have just signed up a 6 month contract for a house in Wakefield street, which is in the city as well.

Have you been to the city much?

We were in city today....in griffins head bar...just off grenfell street...! How is city life? If you dont mind me asking is it expensive?

Havent really been in city at night except for the Elephant...!

Dan

Yeah city is great, can be expensive as well, we pay $400 a week at mo for a fully furnished apartment 1 bed, has a pool and gym though, so kind of makes up for price. You can get places for around the $300 mark. We opted for the city as we lived in Suburbia at home and decided we would try city life. Very handy as very close to work for us both and you can walk to bars, restuarants, cafe's in no time.

we cant decide where to be....we are in Marino rigth now.....just a short train journey from the city!! You dont yearn for the beach then...? what do you both do?

You will have to show us the city sites one day....

Yer, we were a bit like that when we arrived, but thought the city initially as we were both going to be job hunting so was easy to get to agencies, interviews etc.

Now the winters here we have decided to stay in the city, we may move to beach after our next 6 month lease.

Stacey is a qualified Solicitor in UK and has her exam tomorrow so that she can qualify over here and I am a Financial Planner and a Mortgage Advisor.

What about you's two.

We are booked up this weekend, but could meet up in the city the following Sat if you want!

Im a screen printer and my other halfs a retail assistant....!! We wanna be close to city and beach life so are looking everywhere in the middle!!

We would be up for next weekend sure......night or day??

Hope Staceys exam goes well!!

Dan

yeah sounds fine mate.... 7pm is a good time!! Will reconfirm closer though!! My mumber here is 0450575160.

Have you met many people here yet?

To be honest no, only been out a couple of times really with some people from work. Wish I had discovered this site earlier.

"Stacey says thanks, she needs it"

Got your number so yep will confirm nearer the time,

Good luck job hunting

Cheers, Andy