Adelaide the best parts.

Guest PEZ

Hi everyone this is my first time here,i am hoping to emigrate to Adelaide in earley 2008 .

Could any one out there please give me any advice on were is best to buy in Adelaide and places to avoid. :?:

[/code]

Guest Django
Not there yet so can't help with the question I am afraid but hi and welcome to PIA :lol:

:P ditto :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure someone will be able to answer your question soon.

Guest happy-jools

Im not there yet either, and I guess its a difficult question. Cause what suits one doesnt always suit another.

Anyway we hope to go early 2008 so may bump into you guys. Watch out Adelaide - here we come.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Russfamily

were not there yet, but bought our place over the internet last month. i was at work(nightshift) on the phone to my wifes mobile and she was on the house phone to our friend at the auction site. we outbid them all and now own a house on the esplanade at largs bay a stones throw from the city cant wait to walk through the front door for the first time

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Pez

I have good news for you! You can buy property on a 495 visa. You will need to get the purchase approved by the FIRB (Foreign Investment Review Board) but from everything I've heard this is usually quite a straightforward process.

Hope it helps.

Deena