Female Housemate needed

leannegriffiths87

Hi everyone.

unfortunalty me and my partner have seperate and I'm needing help at my home with the costs. 

Im looking for a Female to move in, at this point until December but this can be discussed. 

I have a beautiful modern, newly renovated three bedroom home in Trott park.

it has an open planned kitchen, living and dining area, a large outdoor covered veranda space a spare room with a sofa and t.v, ducted heating and cooling throughout and off street parking. 

It is a 7 minute drive to seacliff railway station, a two minute drive to Brighton road and south road and a two minute walk to the local shops, cafe and community centre.

I am not always home and come and go very frequently, I am usually found walking my dog, working, going to the gym or keeping busy. 

I would love to share my space with someone,I'm tidy, easy going, friendly and fun and would like to Be able to have a laugh with someone.

i would be asking $200 a week including all bills and internet use. 

If anyone is keen please message and we can arrange to meet or I can send you some pics of the house.

thanks.