Rugby Club Looking for Junior Players

Burnside DoR

Burnside Rugby Union Club are looking for boys and girls (ages 5-18) to join us for the 2018 season.  We are a family orientated club, located in the in the heart of the eastern suburbs (10mins for CBD).

We re holding a 'come and try' night on Thursday 1st March 6-7pm, where we will introduce the players to rugby , and the parents to the club and our values.  In true aussie style the BBQ will be in full swing.

If you are unable to make the 'come and try' or would like more details please do not hesitate to email me.

Thanks,

Matthew Park

Director of Rugby 

BRUFC-DOR@outlook.com

http://www.burnsiderugby.com.au

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kym Martin said:

We have just moved here from the US. My 17 year old son is looking for ways to make new friends. He’s never played rugby but has played soccer and been a competitive swimmer for 10 years. Is there still an opportunity for him to get involved in this? Thanks so much, Kym

Hello there :) The season wouldn't have started yet so I'd think if he was interested and wanted to do it you could still sign him up :)

FWIW its coming into the winter sports season soon so things like Aussie rules, soccer, rugbby and so on will be being played all over.  Its winding down from cricket season now. All the winter sports have their sign ups going on around now before the season gets under way. 

Also, if your son is a keen swimmer and its not too far from you, check out SA Aquatic centre at Marion. Has a competition pool (it hosts local. state and national events), diving pool and has water polo and other swim based groups based there. Mine swims and does diving there. We are heading down there Friday to watch a diving competition, :) some of the Commonwealth team members will be taking part so want to see them before they head off for that. 

http://www.saaquatic.ymca.org.au/