887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys, i have new bull*** information for you. I just spoke to immi with a lady on the phone, she told me my file has been allocated on the 22nd (I already knew that), then she said once allocated, it can takes up to 18 MONTHS, 18 F**K months to be finalize. I asked her, are you sure 18 Months, she said Yes 18 MONTHS.

Hi Vince, I got a good news to share with you. One of my friends was also allocated to this CO we have and he only just uploaded further requested info about two days ago and already got granted this morning.

So i guess it's pretty soon then

Guest Vince887

hello JoL, that's a good news. his uploaded 2 days then got approved straight away. I uploaded 9 days ago, still no news. Now makes me think maybe my uploaded docs are not sufficient enough. hmmm..

Guest engfarrag
hello JoL, that's a good news. his uploaded 2 days then got approved straight away. I uploaded 9 days ago, still no news. Now makes me think maybe my uploaded docs are not sufficient enough. hmmm..

If they were insufficient they would have contacted you immediately, don't guess things and fill up your head with negative thoughts that would increase your stress levels. Its all good, I think he has been busy with other applications and hopfully the e-mail you sent will remind him to go back and check what you have uploaded. Will be alright.

Guest Vince887
If they were insufficient they would have contacted you immediately, don't guess things and fill up your head with negative thoughts that would increase your stress levels. Its all good, I think he has been busy with other applications and hopfully the e-mail you sent will remind him to go back and check what you have uploaded. Will be alright.

Thanks engfarrag. anyways good luck to you too mate, hope your application goes smoothly.

Hi Vince, I got a good news to share with you. One of my friends was also allocated to this CO we have and he only just uploaded further requested info about two days ago and already got granted this morning.

So i guess it's pretty soon then

Hi Jol,

Thanks for update.

can i know when did your friend apply?

Hi All,

I applied on April 9, 2013 and just got an email from CO requesting further documents.

From 475 to 887.

Good that it is picking up speed. :biggrin:

very good news...THANKS GOD..wish you all the best! mate

and thanks for the update..

Hi All,

I applied on April 9, 2013 and just got an email from CO requesting further documents.

From 475 to 887.

Good that it is picking up speed. :biggrin:

Thanks for the update, really nice to see the April dates coming up!! What docs did your CO requested?

Guest leigh887

Yesterday 23/03 visa granted, today 9/04 been allocated. 08/03 is still waiting... Speeding up like THIS? Sorry no offence...is it too fast?

Edited by leigh887

Guest Luckysingh

Hi apply on 12 march ang update document yesterday got approval today thanks MR MVP THANKS

Hello JoL, any updates from your side? i remember MVP asked you for Police check and form 80, you uploaded requested docs already?

hi guys i applied on 29/03/2013 and till now there is no co and when i am checking my online progress of my application is still processing commenced and there is no update.

Edited by hamada

Guest Vince887
Hi apply on 12 march ang update document yesterday got approval today thanks MR MVP THANKS

hello luckyusingh, congratulation.

when did you received granted email? did your online status changed to 'applicant approve' the day before you received granted email? cheers.

Guest Vince887
hi guys i applied on 23/03/2013 and till now there is no co and when i am checking my online progress of my application is still processing commenced and there is no update.

Hello hamada, be patience my friend. sometimes no CO allocated it not a bad thing, you might straight away get PR without contacting by CO. it happened to some people in here.

Guest rickyjal

Hi everyone , been following this page and its really good to see everyone sharing about 887 visa

I applied 887 from 487 on 8/4/2013 and no CO allocated yet. Hope to get soon....

Guest dblog418

It was a very happening day today..It is good to see that immi has started processing april applications..May be another big day tomorrow with lot of visa grants. Congratulations to all the applicants whose applications has moved to further processing and the guys who were granted PRs..Cheers

Guest dblog418
Hi everyone , been following this page and its really good to see everyone sharing about 887 visa

I applied 887 from 487 on 8/4/2013 and no CO allocated yet. Hope to get soon....

Welcome aboard rickyjal..I applied exactly 10 days after u applied..18th april..

Guest Luckysingh

It's happan very fast soon I submit in night and revive my grant later in morning MVP QUOTE=Vince887;277011]hello luckyusingh, congratulation.

when did you received granted email? did your online status changed to 'applicant approve' the day before you received granted email? cheers.