887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hello JoL, i'm very happy to hear you got your PR. Finally bad days are gone. congrats mate.

I just called Mr. MVP, spoke to him on the phone. I asked him if he got my attachment i sent last night, he check and said yes. he said he'll look into it in the next couple days. so right now i'm on the edge, getting there soon.

again congrats for your PR JoL.

Thank you Vince:) I think communicating with CO is the best way.

Just wait for your good news then!

Hi all

I applied from 475 to 887 in May, since yesterday my online status is showing"application being processed further ".... I haven't received any email or intimation of CO....what could this mean?

Hi all

I applied from 475 to 887 in May, since yesterday my online status is showing"application being processed further ".... I haven't received any email or intimation of CO....what could this mean?

what a good news...its mean may applications also started..thanks for update friend..

Its mean your GOLDEN email is no too far,,,

some people had granted without CO... or may be your co will contact you soon..

any way wish you all the best!

Guest dblog418
so maybe 487 is bit slower than 475 i guess...

I think the same..487 to 887 is bit slower than 475 to 887...vince887 applied in march and still waiting..jol just received..the 475 applicants like space887 applied in april and got approved..and RZA 475 to 887 applied in may and his status changed to further processing..cheers

Edited by dblog418

Guest dblog418
No that email doesn't have any email address or team reference in it. I have even tried replying back the email but as it's an automatic generated email it's not manned and going in a la-la land.

Hi Kelasen,, Any update from your side..mate are you a 487 to 887 applicant or a 475 applicant? cheers

Hi all

Hi Rza,

what's the exact day you applied to 887 from 475?

Heard there might be a bit slow for the visa process from mid of dec to mid of jan.

yes ..may be..its a long holiday..not sure that they are going to finalize all applications before xmas holidays..but if they allready started May applications..we can keep a small hope...:unsure: ...but not sure..

Guest Britgirl8

Hi SA887, have you already done your police checks? We have just done online application to AFP and awaiting reply. Just wondered if it makes a difference with getting a CO quicker? Seems like things have speeded up lately and they have dramatically changed their website DIBP. Good luck everyone!!

Hi SA887, have you already done your police checks? We have just done online application to AFP and awaiting reply. Just wondered if it makes a difference with getting a CO quicker? Seems like things have speeded up lately and they have dramatically changed their website DIBP. Good luck everyone!!

Yep I have already done police checks.