887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

No may applicant update for over 2 weeks.....

SA887 any update from you mate........?

Hi Leigh

No update mate since further processing on 5/11/13, but anyway I submitted form 80 and 1221 in advance.

Hi Rza. Any update mate about overseas PCC? Is it acceptable to file original overseas PCC that for my case is 3 years old?

Hi eddie , no response , I submitted old PC on 13/11....hopefully they have accepted or ask for a fresh one...I don't know ....it's a long wait...

Hello, can any one help me. I have applied 887 visa on 14th oct , my 487 still not expired and I am going overses for a month. Do i need to apply for bridging visa B or can i can travel on my487?

Guest southerncrossfj
Hello, can any one help me. I have applied 887 visa on 14th oct , my 487 still not expired and I am going overses for a month. Do i need to apply for bridging visa B or can i can travel on my487?

Please refer to my previous post.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/35083-887-visa-whats-update-181.html#post278374

Cheers,

Guest violetrose

Hi All,

Just wanted to update everyone, CO contacted us this morning and has requested for Aussie & Foreign Police Clearances for all above 16 years of age. We applied 22nd May 2013. Keeping fingers crossed now.

Hi All,

Just wanted to update everyone, CO contacted us this morning and has requested for Aussie & Foreign Police Clearances for all above 16 years of age. We applied 22nd May 2013. Keeping fingers crossed now.

Thats a great news for all of us here violetrose.... all the best...!! You will get the golden email soon....!!

Guest violetrose

BTW just so that you all know, my daughter is studying overseas at the moment and she will return in December, I have informed DIAC of my situation. They will only grant PR after she arrives because it is an onshore application. So if there is delay in my case it is not because there is a delay on the part of DIAC in processing our application.

Hi All,

Hi violetrose,

Just a quick question, did you apply from 475 to 887 or from 487 to 887? I applied on 21st May, but still waiting.

Hi All,

congrats!..congrats!....good news after long time...thanks for the update..

Guest violetrose
Hi violetrose,

Just a quick question, did you apply from 475 to 887 or from 487 to 887? I applied on 21st May, but still waiting.

Hi SSW,

I was here initially on 475. Got 1 year extension on 489 and made paper based application to Adelaide GSM

Guest Vince887
Hi vince 887,

Is there any response from your CO.

Hello Mel,

According to email responded from CO, my application is due to be reviewed today. So far no news yet...

Hello Mel,

According to email responded from CO, my application is due to be reviewed today. So far no news yet...

Hello vince 887,

just wondering what happen to your application...dont be worry ..friend..

not so far...good news..

Hello Mel,

Hello Vince,

I thought you already got you PR granted ... So whats the story keeping you behind so far like this ...