887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just received an email from Adelaide GSM team 10 asking for Form 80 for my with & my new born.

Applied on 08/06/2013. Things are moving for me :)

good news KRITTIM..wish you all the best..to have the golden email soon..

hi hara,

I applied 01/07/2013 487 to 887 by online, Just i wish to know abt online application runs in Adelaide or Brisbane? now its five months complied, i just got it valid assessed application??? still waiting i don't know when i will get it??? any clue?? very confused :sad:

Edited by jay08

Guest ricky_hope1
hi hara,

I applied 01/07/2013 487 to 887 by online, Just i wish to know abt online application runs in Adelaide or Brisbane? now its five months complied, i just got it valid assessed application??? still waiting i don't know when i will get it??? any clue?? very confused :sad:

Hey Jay,

Normally online applications get processed in brisbane. I applied on 2nd July...so hopefully we get to hear something soon...

Guest Himani0229
Hi himani0229,

Things will be different by the time you applied for 887 visa. The backlogs will be completed by that time and even if you apply the 887 visa online or by paper application it will not take much time to process it.

Again all depends upon the immigration and your luck.

thank you akn

Guest Gabrial885

Hey guys can you please help me 2 verify some details..

1 after applying for the residency from 887 do we still have to wait in the regional area till the 887 is approved?

2 If someone goes overseas within two years do we have to stay that time period on top of the two years?

3 and when we apply for 887 we had an error saying application has already been submitted.so DIAC asked us to log a paper application,So is there any way we can monitor the progress of a paper based application?

Thanx heaps guys would really appriciate your help.

Hey Jay,

Normally online applications get processed in brisbane. I applied on 2nd July...so hopefully we get to hear something soon...

Hi ricky,

thx for reply and keep in touch, we're in same boat!!!

Hey everyone,

I am new to forum, and me and my husband are applying 887 from 487 in Dec 2013 so can any one tell me that after applying 887 can we move to other town/city from specified regional area in processing time ??....bcoz we already fulfill condition

Edited by dips13

Until u r granted new visa, current visa conditions apply on u. Any mive will be considered illegal.

Thanks Edie

This applies to main applicant or also to spouse applicant ??

hi hara,

yes ricky_hope 1 is correct.Normally online applications get processed in brisbane.but according to some post of this site Adelaide team is helping to clear the backlog by processing online and paper base applications too.and according to post this site,,you are not far to have your golden email,,mate

good luck!

Hi Guys,

Friend of mine who applied in July 1st week got his PR granted yesterday. He is from 475 to 887 and granted by Adelaide office. Hope this is a great news for everyone waiting.

hi hara,

Hi jay08,

you can take a idea about you grant date with this post ,posted by "darr".but realy I have no idea about different of the processing speed of 487 to 887 and 475 to 887..

good luck..:jiggy:

Edited by hara

Hi hara,

Thx for reply, Yes I'm waiting some news from DIBP, thx for your reply; one more question, when I applied 887 then after 4 days I've got letter from dima as an assessed valid application, same thing have you got?? Thx

Edited by jay08

Hi hara,

Thx for reply, Yes I'm waiting some news from DIBP, thx for your reply; one more question, when I applied 887 then after 4 days I've got letter from dima as an assessed valid application, same thing have you got?? Thx

hey guy when i applied after 3 days i got an email for assessed valid application ....and after 1 week my status being changed to application processed further

application date july 17

application being processed further 24 july team 13 asked for form 80 and 1221

4 august team 13 asked for same forms again 80 and 1221

afterwards nothing happened so far till date....

Hi Guys,

Friend of mine who applied in July 1st week got his PR granted yesterday. He is from 475 to 887 and granted by Adelaide office. Hope this is a great news for everyone waiting.

Hi hara,

Hi jay08,

yes same thing I have got..

Guest Gagandeep

Hi ! Guys I applied on 3/7 /13 but I haven't got the same thing valid application assessement. I got bridging visa grant mail. Is that normal?

My online status is not changed it shows application received and processing commenced.

Hi ! Guys I applied on 3/7 /13 but I haven't got the same thing valid application assessement. I got bridging visa grant mail. Is that normal?

My online status is not changed it shows application received and processing commenced.

I don't think so any problem, you also hear something sooner mate!! Just wait and be patient!!