887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Someone gossiped don't know if its true, if u have 2 or more kids, strategy is to delay as much as possible cause this will save funds for them as they have to pay child support. Sound bit mean but u never know. A guy came here on regional PR and got paid child support after 6 months as they were lacking funds. Hoon.

Hi guys

An update on immigration website regarding the allocation time the date just changed to 1 july 2013 .....

hi paki,

that's a very goos news! :) sept is almost then :) positive vibes everyone!!!

so guys... just curious, when assigned a CO, and communicating with a CO via email, is there an SLA? i.e. a human response within 24 hours?

hi guys i wanted to know if spouse of 487 visa can become primary applicant for applying 887 visa.

last visa was granted for some 1 who has applied on 16 july 2013....

NOOP. The earliest visa approval was for someone (Friend of Eva) who applied on 13 August 2013. You can check the spread sheet. But the funny part is many people from May are still waiting. So ........... :skeptical:

Edited by HMMH
slip of the finger

NOOP. The earliest visa approval was for someone (Friend of Eva) who applied on 13 August 2013. You can check the spread sheet. But the funny part is many people from May are still waiting. So ........... :skeptical:

6 May still here, heard nothing from immi yet.

For those who wondering what's happening with their application until july 01, web site says case officers are allocated to all remaining applications on 23rd dec.

Allocation table

The tables below list the earliest lodgement dates for applications that have been allocated :arghh: to case officer. :SLEEP:You can use this information to determine when your General Skilled Migration (GSM) application will be allocated and to prepare your application for assessment.

This information was last updated on 23 December 2013 and the next update will occur in late January 2014. Applications will not be allocated over the Christmas and New Year period.

6 May still here, heard nothing from immi yet.

hi, I applied 487 to 887 on the 4th April 2013 case office contact me via email on 5th oct and ask me few documents which I have provided very next day but no response yet. Even I send a email to CO but have not response.

Guest Himani0229

Hi, All

I am currently on 487 Visa ,i want to call my mother here for ONE YEAR to look after baby .Lawyer said it is too difficult to get visa for one year ,she can get for 6 months and then she has to extend from Australia ...

Any one has any idea regarding this matter .thanks in advance .

Guest kedar_u
Hi, All

I am currently on 487 Visa ,i want to call my mother here for ONE YEAR to look after baby .Lawyer said it is too difficult to get visa for one year ,she can get for 6 months and then she has to extend from Australia ...

Any one has any idea regarding this matter .thanks in advance .

HI Himani0229

i have had similar situation,

if you are on 487 visa and your parents coming here for the first time, IMMI will not grant you 1 year visa,

having said that, apply for 6 months visa, and then you can extend it from here prior to the expiry date, which is so easy and have done in the past.

you can either apply online or visit nearest immi office, for extensions,

I hope this helps.

Hi All

I am going to apply my 887 visa by online. it asks Health Check booking reference in some stage of this online Application.

Can i skip that stage and do health check after contacted by CO?

Still i haven't booked an appointment for health check.

I am going to apply this visa via immigration agent. they asked me to send health check booking reference in order to apply the visa.

your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks

samk6

Guest kedar_u
Hi All

I am going to apply my 887 visa by online. it asks Health Check booking reference in some stage of this online Application.

Can i skip that stage and do health check after contacted by CO?

Still i haven't booked an appointment for health check.

I am going to apply this visa via immigration agent. they asked me to send health check booking reference in order to apply the visa.

your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks

samk6

Hi samk6

as per my view and written on the IMMI website, you dont undergo the health checks until advised by CO

but if you Lawyer is asking you to do, then he must have the point.. you can always argue but if you are putting the file through lawyer then you should follow.

Current visa approval time is around 6 months, and Health results are valid for 1 year so no hard doing it, it is just extra few hundred $$ you have to spend per applicant

Hi samk6

as per my view and written on the IMMI website, you dont undergo the health checks until advised by CO

but if you Lawyer is asking you to do, then he must have the point.. you can always argue but if you are putting the file through lawyer then you should follow.

Current visa approval time is around 6 months, and Health results are valid for 1 year so no hard doing it, it is just extra few hundred $$ you have to spend per applicant

Hi Kedar_U

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

My agent didn't ask me to undergo the health check but they ask me to book an appointment for health Check and they need that reference no to complete this Online Application.

But My question is that can't i complete online application without provide Health Check Booking Reference?

Thanks

Samk6

Guest kedar_u
Hi Kedar_U

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

My agent didn't ask me to undergo the health check but they ask me to book an appointment for health Check and they need that reference no to complete this Online Application.

But My question is that can't i complete online application without provide Health Check Booking Reference?

Thanks

Samk6

You can skip that step

and i have done the similar things. at the moment when i check my status online, it says no health examination require...

if later, CO asks for it, then it can be done.

but YES you can skip that part.

Hey Guys

I have applied 887 on 1st of April and I have been through few COs but no result yet. Wondering what is going' while immi is working on July applications. Is anyone can advise if there is anything I can do other than call immi ? As every time I call same stupid answer " case is going through strandrad checks".

Guest kedar_u
Hey Guys

I have applied 887 on 1st of April and I have been through few COs but no result yet. Wondering what is going' while immi is working on July applications. Is anyone can advise if there is anything I can do other than call immi ? As every time I call same stupid answer " case is going through strandrad checks".

HI WSM

best i would reply, is contact via email, asking if anything else required to support the application, and as the date has changed recently

certainly you should call and ask them that, it has changed to 1st July, whats happening with my application, and if you want, you can ask them to connect through the case officer, most of the time, they do.

they are working over xmas not on public holidays, and as per the previous post. they are not allocating applications to CO but sure they are working on allocated one.

i hope this helps you..

You can skip that step

and i have done the similar things. at the moment when i check my status online, it says no health examination require...

if later, CO asks for it, then it can be done.

but YES you can skip that part.

My agent told that they can't skip this part

image004_2.png

Any Idea about this please?