887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest gary5635
Hi i m new in poms can any one huid me my daughter passport will expire on 10/06/2014 i applied 887 on 11/09/13 got case officer on 24/01/14 adking my daughter passport what can i do indian embassy cannot issue passport with in 20 days please guid me what i have to fo

Good news dat u got case officer . No need to worry.. Just gve dem ur daughter current passport details .. U still hav 5 months on current passport..u provide watever u hav.. I m sure u got ur golden mail in a week after u submit ur documents. And if things changed u can email ur new passport.. But u didn't need dat.. Relax. And good luck

Hi i m new in poms can any one huid me my daughter passport will expire on 10/06/2014 i applied 887 on 11/09/13 got case officer on 24/01/14 adking my daughter passport what can i do indian embassy cannot issue passport with in 20 days please guid me what i have to fo

Hi

Just to clarify, did you not submitted your daughter's passport details while you submitted your application.Otherwise, you can give the current passport details and apply for the new one. If the CO is not happy with the old passport, you can show the evidence that you applied for the renewal of passport.

Can I ask what is that 20day deadline.

Hope you will hear some good news soon.

Cheers

Hi I am new to this forum, I applied 887 from 475 on 19/11/2013.

If any one can help me for following problems I have,

1. I spent 3 months to find a job in Australia and lived with my sister who lived in Brisbane. I don't have any evidence to prove this period. will this be a problem for my case.... any advises...

2. I didn't submit form 80, Do I need to submit it for me and my wife.

Thanks

Sri

Hey Sri

I reckon, Brisbane is not a regional area. But sometimes, CO may waive off this condition (I don't want to give false hopes though). By the time the CO is allocated, it would be three months and you are fulfilling the conditions I reckon.

Cheers

I allready submit but on request list says bio page of my daughter which will be expire on 10/06/2014

Normally. Immigration insists for at least 6 months of passport validity at the time of submitting the application, in that case, I would not worry much about giving the copy of current passport while applying for the renewal, unless CO rejects it.

Hi

Thanks for your comments.... should I submit form 80/ form 1221 or wait until CO's request...

thanks

sri

I did it when I applied and if you read some previous posts in this thread, CO always asks for these forms. I reckon, doing it in advance may save time. Good luck with your application.

Guest gary5635
I did it when I applied and if you read some previous posts in this thread, CO always asks for these forms. I reckon, doing it in advance may save time. Good luck with your application.

Did u submit form 80 and form 1221 only for main applicant ? Or all the members who are above 18.

Guest violetrose
Thanks GYPSY........

You have to submit Form 80 for all applicants above 16 years old. With Form 1221 CO sometimes ask for it, sometimes not. I think it might depend on which country you are from or if you have left Australia after making the 887 application. I would say submit Form 80 and wait for CO to ask for Form 1221 if they require it. I submitted without Form 1221, CO did not ask for it, and PR was granted without it.

Guest gary5635
You have to submit Form 80 for all applicants above 16 years old. With Form 1221 CO sometimes ask for it, sometimes not. I think it might depend on which country you are from or if you have left Australia after making the 887 application. I would say submit Form 80 and wait for CO to ask for Form 1221 if they require it. I submitted without Form 1221, CO did not ask for it, and PR was granted without it.

Thanx for quick reply .. Very helpful. Will do it today.. I applied on 12 sep so I m not far to contact by co I think. Thanx again ..

Guest violetrose
I allready submit but on request list says bio page of my daughter which will be expire on 10/06/2014

Hi Vish,

Just resubmit the bio page for her current passport and write an e-mail to CO to ask if he/she wants the bio page of the renewed passport. In the e-mail make sure you are using all the references to your application as they have given you so there is no confusion . In the meantime apply with your embassy for a new passport for her, the embassy will surely give you a receipt or acknowledgement letter for the new application. If CO says they want a passport with minimum 6 months validity meaning new passport, submit to them the embassy's receipt or acknowledgement letter to show you have already applied. So long as you do that within the 28 days time frame, you are okay. CO knows that embassies take time to issue new passport and it is out of your control, they will wait. As soon as you get the new passport, upload it and e-mail CO again that you have uploaded the new passport bio-page. Don't worry, you are going to be fine.

Hi,

I want to share good news with you.I got my grant letter yesterday 28th January in the evening.I applied on 4th October 2013.No CO appointed,straight away PR.Guys it is really moving fast now.Thanks to all the people for valuable information in this forum.Wish you all who have applied 887 will get good news soon .

Thanks

gary

Hi,

I want to share good news with you.I got my grant letter yesterday 28th January in the evening.I applied on 4th October 2013.No CO appointed,straight away PR.Guys it is really moving fast now.Thanks to all the people for valuable information in this forum.Wish you all who have applied 887 will get good news soon .

Thanks

gary

Congrats Gary. That seems the fastest PR since 2012 up to now.:notworthy: Which visa you were on previously? 475? Who signed the grant letter? Adelaide team 10?

Hi,

Thanks

gary

what a good news ...congrats!...best wishes for a bright future

Not yet applied in 11/09/2013 co @ appoibted on 24/01/2014 ask for some document submit with in half hour still waiting

Hi vish, can you pls tell what document they asked?