Andrew from Vista Financial

First Home Buyers/Mortgage Seminar

Hello

I know that this forum is not used very actively nowadays but people do still¬†Lūü§ďūü§ďK on here.

We are thinking of putting on a First Home Buyers (Mortgage) Seminar as I know that there are still plenty of Poms coming to Adelaide and will of course be looking to buy their first home here at some point.

We used to run these seminars regularly a few years ago and the feedback was very good. I am just trying to get some ideas on numbers and then if take up is good I will lock in a date, the venue is likely to be the Hallett Cove Civic Centre.

It will be free to attend, no pressure purely informative and will provide information on the following:

• The buying process in SA;
  • Costs involved in buying;
  • The mortgage process in SA¬†

We have years of experience assisting in obtaining mortgages for first home buyers specifically Poms in this area so do feel that there could be value here for members wanting to understand how it all works.

If you are interested then please either PM via here, reply to this thread or email me on Andrew@vistafs.com.au

Cheers

Andy  

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andrew from Vista Financial
      I would like to take the opportunity to formally introduce our new Mortgage Broker, @Carol from Vista Financial
      Carol is an open, honest and personable professional who takes the time to listen, understand and explain things to you in simple terms.  Carol is fiercely and passionately dedicated to her clients and believes the only kind of true Customer Service is exceptional Customer Service and she hopes that one day this will become the norm, not the exception. She has come from a private banking background and brings a variety of knowledge with her.

Vista Financial Services are delighted to welcome Carol on board and likewise Carol is excited at the opportunity to be able to offer a wider range of solutions as a Finance/Mortgage Broker.

If anyone would like refreshingly honest and down to earth advice and assistance with your first/next purchase, please contact Carol today on carol@vistafs.com.au or +61 8 8381 7177.

You can also learn more about Carol by adding her on LinkedIn and more information will be available on our website soon.
√ó

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use