Visa 887

Are you on our excel sheet, I personally belive you will get to know something by next week. Please make sure you have uploaded all the recommended documents. Also, make sure your two police clearence are still valid. All the best mate, please share update as soon as you hear anything from immigration.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I got a request for more information on the 31/05/19. I have since uploaded all they wanted. I had done New Police clearances. They asked for evidence if I was still working ,studying and living in the Regional area as per my Visa Condition. I provided all that for Me and my family. Now waiting for them to do the finalisation. 

On 5/31/2019 at 3:37 PM, ALFRED KWARAMBA said:

Hi Guys. I applied for Visa 887 on the 21st of April 2018. Uploaded all current police clearances. The status still on "Recieved"

Do we need to get overseas police clearance certificates for 887 visa or just AFP.

I have travelled overseas for 6 weeks.

Pleasr advise. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...