887 visa

Seb

Hi there,

I applied my 887 visa on 9th May 2018. I was contacted on 15th July 2019 to provide residential proof and payslips including functional English of my 18 months old son. I attached everything which was already there, except my sons functional English and notified immigration.

I was granted a pre-grant on 25th October 2019 since I was overseas and was asked to email the case officer. Email to the case officer bounced back because it had noreply. I contacted immigration over the phone and I was given couple of emails to reply. It has been more than 20 months now, is there anyone who can suggest me what can be done or anyone has gone/ going through the similar situation.

Please give me some advice.

kind regards,

Seb