887 Visa

sandeep198605

Hello Everyone,
I hold 489 Visa, my wife and kid doesn't hold 489 Visa and applied for 887 visas 3 months ago by adding 
Can anyone let me know what answer(Yes or NO ) should be for the following question
"
Do you have any members of your family unit (other than a spouse/de facto partner) included in this visa application"

I have chosen yes as I have added my wife, kid, and parents in Non-accompanying members of the family unit.

Thanks
Sundeep

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi 

i have one query regarding 887 visa.

i hold a 489 family sponsored visa. I have condition to live in designated area. While applying for 887, there is one question which says have you completed 1 year of experience and 2 year of residence in one or more specified regional area. As i have completed condition in designated area, so what would i need to select there? Yes or No

hope to get reply soon

thank you

• 2 years later...

Yes, you made the right choice by selecting "Yes" for the question. Since you included your wife, kid, and parents in the non-accompanying members of the family unit, you should indicate that you have family members other than your spouse/de facto partner included in the visa application. But visa processes can be extremely complicated. When I applied for a visa for business in Australia I was completely out of my depths. So it’s always better to consult some good migration lawyers.

Edited by lisakent86