Southern Suburbs

Guest stu4668

actually don't research stats n stuff, just seems an awful lot of people on here wish to live in the southern suburbs which I jokingly call "deep south". I would be happy to live down there myself if I didn't work in the city. I will not malign any suburbs, not even those in the distant far north or north east, which are beyond the pale (said tongue in cheek). Am only being humerous and was stating the fact that when governments plan schools for areas they perhaps did not plan for the amounts of school aged children that have moved to the area. Similarly when Parkside primary was threatened with closure due to falling numbers the gov had overlooked the number of families that had moved into the catchment area since the last census and had children approaching school age or babies.

I think those southern suburbs are popular because of the lifestyle people are looking for when they come and it is affordable and I will say again I am only messing and not serious. There are Migrants settling all over adelaide and an awful lot don't access forums. And as this thread is actually about southern suburbs and most people who have replied live in the south I don't see any problem with tickling their funny bones.

And as for my area I don't care what you think of it, it's just an average close to city suburb that doesn't pretend to be anything else.....

and to keep you happy NOTE TO EVERYONE the english do not cluster themselves almost completely in one area of the city, just some of them.