We have a buyer!!

Guest ffi&dyl

Guest ffi&dyl

At last we have a buyer for our house!!

Thought it was never going to happen. But if everything works out OK, we should have exchanged contracts by the end of October. Just in time as we have our flights booked for the 11th of November.

Only a small chain, my cousin is buying ours and she has first time buyers, fingers crossed nothing goes wrong from now.

Ffion:)

Guest cunnah10

Thought it was never going to happen. But if everything works out OK, we should have exchanged contracts by the end of October. Just in time as we have our flights booked for the 11th of November.

Only a small chain, my cousin is buying ours and she has first time buyers, fingers crossed nothing goes wrong from now.

Oh i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased as i know how disappointed you were when your other buyer pulled out!

Just shows you "there is always something else that will pop up around the next corner"

Good Luck Guys (will keep everything crossed for you)

Guest massive

Hi Ffion,

We are made up for you should make the move alot easier good luck

Debbie

Guest cornish Busdriver

Thats great news, good on ya :)

We have a first time buyer coming back for a second veiwing this saturday so heres hoping :)

Congratulations with big smiles :) :)

Guest caoimhe

Really pleased for you both, hope it all goes well

Guest graandjac

:err:Just keep your feet on the ground , its great news but its a long way off yet ..!!,

Big question now do you book your flights...?????, then they really have you by the Boll***s, just play it cool. cheers Graham

Guest swampo

Congratulations on selling your house. I have to say that the visaapplication, meds, waiting etc paled into insignificance with the stres of selling the house. Once it happens it is like a huge weight off your shoulders and you can actullay see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The very best of luck with the move (we have the shippers in today and tomorrow), hope to see you in Adelaide.

Kev & Mall