Sign in to follow this  
Guest Keel

Wheres the police?

Guest Keel

Is anyone a working police officer in Adelaide or South Oz or do you know one i could get in touch with? Just after a bit of info for my entrance exam in just over a week.High crime areas,crimes on the increase etc.Thanks

Guest bev_stef

Hi Keel

Sorry, can't answer your questions, but wanted to wish you good luck with your exams next week.

Bev

Hi Keel

Welcome to PIA & very best of luck with the exams, like Bev I cannot help but I am sure someone will be able to 8)

Good luck

Angela

Guest Keel

Thanks for the best wishes.I may need all the luck i can get.Keep your fingers crossed for me

Guest Guest75
    Is anyone a working police officer in Adelaide or South Oz or do you know one i could get in touch with? Just after a bit of info for my entrance exam in just over a week.High crime areas,crimes on the increase etc.Thanks

Hi Keel

There is a policeman serving here in Adelaide - he is on the "yellow screen though" posts as Coombsie - nice bloke.

Unfortunately things have not worked out so he is returning to the UK.

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Keel

Sorry I can't offer you any advice but just wanted to wish you luck for your exams.

Deena

Guest Django

Evenin' all,

3_12_27v.gif

Whats all this then? Can't help either but hope you will be travelling in a South Easterly direction very soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete

Tyke,

Could you ask him to contacme as I am alsoin the process of applying for SA police and would like to get his thoughts on the job out there!!!!

Regards

Ratters

Guest A3RoX

I know there is one in our street but he never seems to be in, they always seem to have a advert for getting people to join the police here on the tv.

To be honest i rarely see them driving about, either easy job or they need more officers :)

Good luck in your exams!!!

Guest Keel

Yeh they do need more officers hence the UK recruitment.Not that i'm going to complain!

Guest kevster

Keel

Are you applying to South Australia Police as a UK applicant? I went through that last year and am now in Adelaide and would be happy to answer any questions you have. So fire away....