Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jane.Mason

OMG - What will they think of next

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi

MY PARENTS - Never fail to amaze me, received call this week 2.gif really concerned that they missed OH's birthday (never bothered them in 10 years) and want to take us out for a meal :roll: .

REASON - May never see us again

I think the fact we have finally been requested to do Meds and PCC's has hit home.

Even bought us a Patio Heater as a house warming present (3 years too late). The Outlaws on the other hand haven't spoke about Oz (or us) since we went to the meet and they know that we're going.

Just can't wait for the leaving do - Interesting to say the least.

:twisted:

RANT OVER

Jane

Guest Django

Hi Jane,

You can choose your friends but you can't choose.....etc :roll:

Hope they (both sets) come round soon so when you leave you do so on good terms. Bet you feel better getting it off your chest as well. :wink: Nothing like a good old rant. :lol: :lol:

Pete

Hi Jane

Families.......my sister is being really funny with me at the moment - we didnt speak for 3 months (I sent texts etc, but never got a reply) finally I called her to asked what I done wrong....she said she angry with me taking her neices away and that Im selfish talking about oz to her............................also,my brother didnt bother sending my daughter a birthday card today (even though remembered my sisters kids and gives them money too).....sometimes, really think I just wont miss them at all!

Ive always got on better with friends......

sarahx

rant over with too.