Good Day

Guest The Bowmans

Guest The Bowmans

Sold the house again today ! This time for the asking price to buyers wuth no chain. Fingers crossed it's 3rd time lucky!

Good luck to everyone else trying to sell/selling their homes at the moment. It's more stressful than doing the TRA!

Time for wine I feel.......

Deena

Guest grants

Congratulations on selling your house.

Just having a break from cleaning my house for 2 viewers one at 11.30 and one at 12.30. Hopefully somebody makes an offer soon as constantly having to clean the house to show house standards is a strain as well as having to do every thing else.

We have medicals on Tuesday so have to get photos etc over weekend and fill in even more forms.

Fingers crossed we get an offer on house one less worry.

Mind you then have the stress of finding rented moving etc etc!!!.

I am sure it will be worth it in the end.

Jan Shan Oliver and Gabby hoping to move to Adelaide in 2008

Guest The Bowmans

Thanks Guys

Good luck with your viewing Jan - I'll keep everythng crossed for you. Good luck with the meds too.

Just got home and the sold sign is up - wine ?

Well, it is Friday.........and John bought a very nice bottle of Barossa Shiraz yesterday so it would rude not to -don't you think?

Deena

Guest Django
Well, it is Friday.........and John bought a very nice bottle of Barossa Shiraz yesterday so it would rude not to -don't you think?

Extremely :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 7_4_33.gif

Guest The Bowmans

Thanks Pete

Knew I could count on you!

Off to Spain on Monday to tell my parents about Oz............Not too sure how they will take it - but then I suppose they already live in another country so they're still a plane ride away.

Have a good weekend all.

Deena