moneycorp or hifx?

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

We are registered with hifx and we have used them when we needed to send money to Australia.

What do you think of moneycorp?

It's just they they are currently offering 2.674.

Vikki

Guest graandjac
We are registered with hifx and we have used them when we needed to send money to Australia.

Vikki

Whats the catch or the fees???.........seems very high:skeptical:

Guest caoimhe
No fees, i'm trying to get through to them on the phone but obviously its engaged!

I am just off the phone to them this morning and opened an account, you can do it online without speaking to them, just open an account you do not have to trade with them if you change your mind and go wtih HIFX. Like you we have an account with HIFX as paid DIAC through them but now have one with Moneycorp. May as well keep all options open and go with the best deal when the time comes

hiya guys

i dont know about this company but i had opened an account with currencies direct anybody heard of them ? i only went with them as i book i bought 'a city by city guide to living and working in australia' had an advert at the back though they sound very good i havent seen anybody else use them and i am so nervous about moving my money i was just going to stick with my bank.

i am so confused about what to do - everybody seems to talk about hifx though, maybe we should stick with the reputable ones ?

good luck everyone

sjs

Guest dave&jacky

Vikki

Hi Vikki,

We have used moneycorp many times to send money to florida and have always found them very good but you say no fees we have always had to pay £15.00 per transaction, we have also used hifx to send money to Oz and they were also very good.

Regards dave