Hello to all

Guest Rachael Reeve

Guest Rachael Reeve

Hello to you all, We are hoping to move to adelaide next year, if all goes well:unsure: My other half at min has his own car body repair shop and is thinking of closing it for the move. Does anyone no if he would be able to get a job over there.:confused: We have three kids, is there lots of things for them to do there 1,4 and 7.The 7 year old does alot of go karting is that any good over there? As for me i just want to get out of the uk!:)

Guest graandjac

:)HI , not sure about the job situation but there are lots of body shops out here, as for things for the kids to do......loads, sports clubs of every kind, drama , dancing, and our two brats have just (last sautrday) joined the local surf and Life Saving club, for us its a good place to be.

Guest Rachael Reeve
:wubclub: Thank you for reply, Can you please tell me what the schools are like? would Thayne who is 4 and Keagan who is 7 go to the same school? What is the best area to be looking for a house. We also keep hearing you need ref to rent what is it you need?

Guest graandjac

:)The whole area thing is a hard one to answer, as everyones oponion differs, we are in Noarlunga Downs, 5 mins from every shop you could need , cinema, swimming pool, ..........choice of loads of beaches, roos and koalas and pelicans with in walking distance, not going to comment on any other areas as its a firery subject..!!. I dont think your 4 year old will go to school here but there is kindy( nursery). Loads of schools and kindys all over. A good place to look at areas is google earth, you can get a real good look at the landscape and where things are in relation with each other, bring any mortage details form the uk and its a good idea to bring a set of your house sales details ....it will give the agents an idea of how you looked after your own house as they would expect you to treat your new rental the same.

Hello to you all, We are hoping to move to adelaide next year, if all goes well:unsure: My other half at min has his own car body repair shop and is thinking of closing it for the move. Does anyone no if he would be able to get a job over there.:confused: We have three kids, is there lots of things for them to do there 1,4 and 7.The 7 year old does alot of go karting is that any good over there? As for me i just want to get out of the uk!:)

hi racheal we are moving to adelaide in afew weeks got 4 kids and hubby is a paint sprayer/panel beater there does seem to be lots of jobs for him and he has afew meeting/interviews lined up when we get there.

i will keep you posted if you want on how the job situation goes.

have you applied for your visa yet? well if you need any help give us a shout k

suexxx

Guest Rachael Reeve

Thank you it seems that we will all be ok. School and jobs are always a worry. Sue i will be aking you lots of things and good luck with your move.:)graanndjac thank you for all the info. theres so much to take in.