Dawn&Andy

Help- I wanna get my car sprayed

Yep I do, hubby says no but hell ive never listened to him before so why am i gonna start now eh:biglaugh:

I have a little vw golf v6 and its black with black leather interior, looks like a little boy racers car and well i wanna girlie it up a bit and am thinking id love to get it sprayed a nice PINK!!

So does anyone know roughly how much a paint job will cost and any recommendations as where to get a quote???

Id love to go all the way and get a design painted over the car too but im gonnna be hard pushed to get him to agree to a paint job let alone that

He keeps bashing on about de-valuing the car, but i love my little car and wanna keep it til the day it dies so that doesnt bother me in the slightest

Ive said if i cant get a proper job done im gonna do it myself so i think he may cave eventually and just wanna be prepared

Would it be a good idea to prep the car myself?? or should i leave it to the professionals?? I have looked online and cant seem to find much info, so if anyone can help be great

Cheers

Dawn x:realmad:

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    Yep I do, hubby says no but hell ive never listened to him before so why am i gonna start now eh:biglaugh:

I have a little vw golf v6 and its black with black leather interior, looks like a little boy racers car and well i wanna girlie it up a bit and am thinking id love to get it sprayed a nice PINK!!

So does anyone know roughly how much a paint job will cost and any recommendations as where to get a quote???

Id love to go all the way and get a design painted over the car too but im gonnna be hard pushed to get him to agree to a paint job let alone that

He keeps bashing on about de-valuing the car, but i love my little car and wanna keep it til the day it dies so that doesnt bother me in the slightest

Ive said if i cant get a proper job done im gonna do it myself so i think he may cave eventually and just wanna be prepared

Would it be a good idea to prep the car myself?? or should i leave it to the professionals?? I have looked online and cant seem to find much info, so if anyone can help be great

Cheers

Dawn x:realmad:

Drop the Monaghans a PM, Rich might be aable to give you a few anwsers,

Guzzler

Guest guest569

Maybe he doesn't like the idea of looking like Roland Rat or Kevin the Gerbil.:biglaugh: