Guest pommyprincess

Enchanted 13 Dec

Guest pommyprincess

Hey all,

Anyone into the rave scene at home should be going to this venue. It is awesome. They normally have it in the middle of nowhere and they give you a map when you buy your ticket, so half the fun is trying to find it! But this year theyre doing it in a city location.

If your into hardcore or hard dance music in any way, this is a must do thing while in Adelaide.

I know when I first arrived I didnt have a clue where to go or anything as I am into the ravey kinda stuff, and I discovered this last year. Its awesome. If anyone is interested let me know :)

Guest donna T

Oh God, this used to be SO my thing!

Can't see me there now though would still love to - mind willing, body past it :biglaugh:

Have so much fun whoever goes and wave your hands in the air for me

Donna x

Guest pommyprincess

noones ever too old for the rave scene. I remember a guy back in england who used to do all the raves and he must of been in his 40s... either that or he'd had a hard life hehehe.... get yourself there and let your hair down!! youll love it!

Guest Nick11
    noones ever too old for the rave scene. I remember a guy back in england who used to do all the raves and he must of been in his 40s... either that or he'd had a hard life hehehe.... get yourself there and let your hair down!! youll love it!

Oh sweetie - I think you just made Donna feel very old, but in a nice way.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I bet Donna could give you all a run for your money. :biglaugh:

IN HIS 40'S????? Good God, surely nobody THAT old could manage to rave??? They'd never have the breath to blow their whistles!:biglaugh:

Guest katsmajic

OOOOOO we want tickets YAY i got my glow stick ready!!!

maybe we should have an oldies section/day out trip....:biglaugh:

Guest donna T

Okay okay - maybe I was being a bit optimistic - thanks sooooo much mates :biglaugh:

OOOOOO we want tickets YAY i got my glow stick ready!!!

maybe we should have an oldies section/day out trip....:biglaugh:

Yeah, nice game of bowls, nothing too strenuous, my 40-something bones won't take anything too energetic!

Guest pommyprincess

i think the guy in his 40s mustve been on enough drugs to make him feel young though.. i think thats the secret. so yeah get your glow sticks out, pump your body and get raving.. i am sure therell be a little corner for the OAP's with an ambulance on sight incase anyone carks it from age related illnesses lmao :jiggy:

Guest Nick11

Oh this thread has made me laugh.

I can just see Donna, Kat and Liz with their glow sticks and rave gear on.

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Here I am at 50 and feeling old now.

Saying that The Orb's tracks get a regular outing.:goofy: