Victor Harbour

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Having spent last night looking at loads more maps has any one considered or looked at Victor Harbour ? that area as on first impressions it looks quite nice:) or is a bit out of the way. Cheers Graham.

HI Jacqui

Victor harbour was one of the places that was shown on that programme with Nadia Swa... A family with a couple ofyoung kids stayed there, if I remember rightly. Anyway, I think they said it was a lovley place to visit, as it was quite touristy, but too quiet to actually live there..............

(I may have just dreamt all this up - so dont quote me on it!)

Hopefully someone from oz will have a better answer for you..

sarahx

Guest Django

Hi Graham,

We looked at Victor Harbour. It does look fabby doesn't it.7.gif As there aren't any hospitals with childrens wards outside of Adelaide though Tracey would have to make the 2 hourish journey there and the same again back.6.gif

If we weren't tied so much to the big smoke I reckon V.H. would deffo be on the short list.3.gif

Guest Guest75
Having spent last night looking at loads more maps has any one considered or looked at Victor Harbour ? that area as on first impressions it looks quite nice:) or is a bit out of the way. Cheers Graham.

It is a nice place....but as mentioned it is a bit quiet,touristy and seems to have a lot of retirees living there .Bit of a trek to Adelaide if that is where you would be working as well.

;)

Guest donna T

Victor Harbour is lovely for a visit as the wildlife is lovely - seals and penguins on Granite Island. It is a beautifull drive down from Adelaide through the vineyards too and ther seems to be quite a lot of houses and land packages for sale there.

Personally, I think it is too far from Adleaide to commute but I did meet a girl who travelled to a kids music class 10 mins away from the city from Victor Harbour every week and she thought nothing of it!