Sign in to follow this  
Guest halfadozen

Where to live guides - Adelaide

Guest halfadozen

Hiya all

I haven't been on this site for ages.

We were intending to apply for state sponsorship to Adelaide at the start of the year but were still struggling on points.

Then in July, hubby had an interview with a firm in Perth. He got the job with a 457 sponsorship and we fly to Perth 17th November via Singapore!!! :)

Anyway, back to my point. In May I bought the book Where to Live Guide on Adelaide. I had it recommended on here and it is really good - except we're now going to Perth!! :goofy:

If anyone can cover my postage, they are welcome to have the book. It cost £24.35 from Amazon (still got the receipt) and has been flicked through about 2 times.

I haven't a clue how much the postage will be but whatever it is it'll be a bargain to anyone that wants it.

Let me know if anyone is interested, and good luck to you all on your move to sunny Adelaide.

Carrie x :jiggy:

Guest happy feet

Hi carrie

I would be very interested in the book, just tell me when and what we want me to do....

Thanks

Cara

Guest halfadozen

Hi Cara

No prob, I'll get it weighed tomorrow at the post office and let you know the postage.

I'll get your address once you know how much the postage is.

Be in touch tomorrow, Carrie x