The Hannahs have booked

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

hiya,

finally bitten the bullet..we fly out on Sunday 21st December..get to Adelaide on 23rd. Eeek..so it's the big rental house hunt for us...it could be the story of Christmas all over again...although this time there is no immaculate conception..and I'm not pregnant..lol.

Eeeeek..(scared)

Best of luck to everyone out there still waiting on visa's and house selling!

Carol Ann ...x

Guest bev_stef

Hi

Congratultations on booking those flights. You must be very excited but omg how nerve wracking at the same time. Good Luck with your final arrangments here and hope you find a rental quickly when you arrive. Oh, and have a great xmas in the warm sunshine, we're very jealous lol!

Bev

Guest LOOBYLOO

Wow - it's a great feeling. We fly out 2 weeks today....it's amazing how everything comes together when you have an actual date to leave. Good luck with the rest of your move!

Guest rockpool crab
Wow - it's a great feeling. We fly out 2 weeks today....it's amazing how everything comes together when you have an actual date to leave. Good luck with the rest of your move!

Hi..thanks for the good wishes.

I take it you've got somewhere to go Linda? I know you've got a job as I remember you writing you'd had a video interview :-)

It's been a hectic day but definitely accomplished a lot already ..so you're right..when you know when you're going it does seem to pull it together.

Although...the wine will defo be cracked open just shortly! I've had enough for the day.

Catch you later.

Carol Ann..x

WhooooaaaHoooooo! Thats fantastic news, for you and for me (I'm one step closer to getiing my canvas!!)

You'll have to pop in for some Chistmas cheer. Sorry no mulled wine, only ice cold beer, if thats ok? ;)

See you in Adelaide!!

Judi xx