richjop

Sporting Achievement....

In the UK Richard started to get interested in Triathlons but due to the fact that he worked every possible hour he had in dirty smelly London he had little time to train or participate. Today he completed a half ironman in Shepparton in just over 6 hours, a pretty amazing achievement for 1.9k swim, 91k bike ride and a half marathon all at the tender age of 42 so I say congratulations to him, I'm very proud and have now become a training widow rather than a work widow because he's already talking about the next one!! (We'll see how he feels in the morning!) See what you can achieve in Australia!!!!

Joanne

Guest rockpool crab
    In the UK Richard started to get interested in Triathlons but due to the fact that he worked every possible hour he had in dirty smelly London he had little time to train or participate. Today he completed a half ironman in Shepparton in just over 6 hours, a pretty amazing achievement for 1.9k swim, 91k bike ride and a half marathon all at the tender age of 42 so I say congratulations to him, I'm very proud and have now become a training widow rather than a work widow because he's already talking about the next one!! (We'll see how he feels in the morning!) See what you can achieve in Australia!!!!

Joanne

Congratulations Richard..hope you don't feel too sore today ! Great achievement..well done.

Carol Ann

Guest graandjac

:notworthy:well done Richrd, made me puff just thinking about it;)