Guest Lisado

Grrrrrrr Neighbours

Guest Lisado

Nope not the programme but the neighbours in my street. We put our house up for sale less than what its worth and now the people opposite have just put theirs up for £10k less than ours - I can't believe it - they are just going to sell first :shocked:

I think I have been awake most of the night stressing about it, especially as we just submitted our documents for SA sponsorship on Thursday and found the perfect home for our rabbit. Things seem to be going great and I just feel like we never gonna get there now. I know there are people in a similar position - its pants!:arghh:

Lisa

Guest guest569

Just because theirs is 10k less doesn't mean they will sell first. Yours might be more appealing and worth the extra money??? Think positive, yes people will look at both houses but someone might come to look at the one opposite and see yours so then want to have a viewing and could be your buyer ???

Chin up.;)

You haven't got a chain above you so your house should be more attractive.

I sympathise, we have decided to wait until after Christmas/Spring to put our house on the market but I am dreading it, I know it will be really stressful, there are houses around here that have been up for sale for over a year !!. Plus the governmant want to build an eco-town on the fields near us so that makes our area even less attractive !! I am not convinced that that trying to sell now is the best thing, but no way do we want to rent our house out (been there done that before!). Good Luck.

Guest brandyslad

That's crap, but as the other posters said try and be positive. Isn't it always the way when things seem to be going smoothly something unplanned crops up. Fingers crossed for you on the house sale anyway.

Guest SA Great
    Nope not the programme but the neighbours in my street. We put our house up for sale less than what its worth and now the people opposite have just put theirs up for £10k less than ours - I can't believe it - they are just going to sell first :shocked:

I think I have been awake most of the night stressing about it, especially as we just submitted our documents for SA sponsorship on Thursday and found the perfect home for our rabbit. Things seem to be going great and I just feel like we never gonna get there now. I know there are people in a similar position - its pants!:arghh:

Lisa

Yeah fingers crossed Lisa! When you get over here you won't have to put up with that sort of behaviour!!!

I dont think it makes any difference, ours is up for 20k less than our next door neighbours (only because he is asking ridiculous money, not coz we are nasty), none of us have had a viewing in over 2months now.

The right person will come along eventually.

Guest Lisado

Thanks for your replies - we were thinking of removing their for sale sign!! :)

I have my fingers and toes crossed.

Also found out that an email (with added sarky coments) from my ex-husband giving his consent for us to take my son to Australia is not sufficient and he needs to do a stat dec or statement. It never rains but pours at times eh!

Lisa