Fingers crossed..........

Guest Keel

Guest Keel

Hi everyone just thought i'd let you know that myself and the other half both passed our fitness tests for SAPOL last wednesday.It follwed rather different interviews for us both.I was interviewed by an Inspector and i thought it went ok.My O/H had a Super Intendant and wasn't as confident as me.Its been horrrible waiting this long and now we've got 3 more days of nail biting and sleepless nights to go!! Everyday i think of something new that i forgot to say.All those months of revision just seemed to go go blank when he said " Tell me why you want to go to South Australia".

I can honestly say i've never been so stressed!!!

Anyway, please keep your fingers crossed for us both and hopefully it'll been good news friday morning.:confused:

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Keel,

Congratulations on passing your fitness tests and good luck with the applications. I am sure you will both be fine - fingers crossed.

Deena :D

Guest bev_stef

Hi

Well done on passing the fitness tests, and good luck for friday. I'm sure it'll be fine, don't forget to post and let us know.

Bev